Why You Should Book Tours for Your Next Vacation Through Viator?
One of the best websites for finding, comparing, and booking tours in locations all around the world is Viator. Here are some reasons to think about booking your next vacation’s trips through Viator.
What Is Viator?
Viator is a website where you can reserve tickets for tours, excursions, museums, and other travel-related events. They can pick from more than 200,000 different activities. You may pre-plan your trip with Viator thanks to partnerships with tour companies, attractions, and activity suppliers.
You can book your accommodation and organise your vacation activities all in one location on Tripadvisor thanks to the 2014 acquisition of Viator by the company.
Benefits of Booking Tours on Viator
Booking a tour via Viator has a lot of advantages:
- Numerous trips are listed on Viator. There are sightseeing tours, front-of-the-line passes for popular destinations, group day trips, wine tastings, cuisine tastings, and even airport transfers available. You might choose to see the typical tourist attractions or discover unusual hidden gems.
- There are several price points for tours. Consequently, depending on your travel preferences, you can choose both affordable and luxurious vacations. When compared to reserving through a travel agency, the costs are relatively affordable.
- Throughout the website, you can find exclusive offers and discounts. Find the red “Special Offer” marking by looking for it.
- A “lowest price guarantee” is offered by them. Within three days of your reservation or while you are on your trip, if you locate the same tour for less money, Viator will reimburse you for the difference.
- Viator offers a 24-hour cancellation policy on the majority of its tours.
- Viator has millions of reviews for the trips and activities it lists, just like parent business Tripadvisor. Before making a reservation, reading about other people’s experiences can be helpful.
- They offer 24/7 multilingual customer care and support.
How to reserve a tour on Viator
- On Viator, use the destination search to find a tour. You can also add your travel dates if you are aware of them.
- You can filter the results using the choices such as tour type, attractions, recommendations, and neighbouring destinations on the left side of the page. You can filter results at the top of the page based on dates, prices and specials, the time of day and duration, ratings, and more.
- Basic details about the tour are provided on the search results page, including a succinct description, the cost, the length of the tour, and whether free cancellation is offered.
- To view more details about the tour, including the full itinerary, what is included, your departure and return information, the cancellation policy, and other data, click on the tour’s name.
- The top of the page features tour images. Reviews can be seen after the trip details.
- Enter the number of guests and your travel dates in the fields at the top of the page, then click Check Availability. You can see the cost here along with the tour’s availability and traveller capacity.
- Select a time and click Book Now to be taken to the checkout page.